Crash Course's irreverent tone and fast pace will likely keep students interested,
but the information is occasionally questionable, and the videos offer only passive learning.
for each Crash Course video are clearly passionate about their content.
They attempt to bring science and humanities alive with amusing examples and catchy titles for the
additional visuals and animations to help kids make sense of ideas.
- 2-3 days per week on weekdays [10-14 hrs per week]
- 2 days per week on weekends [Saturday & Sunday, 10-14 hrs per week]
- NOTE: The frequency of classes, teaching hours & timings may vary from centre to centre.
For exact information please contact the respective Aswal coaching center.
TYPES OF TESTS
- Weekly Test (CPT - Common Practise Test)
- Monthly Exams.
- Term Exams.
- Subjective Test.
- All India Test Series.
- Grand Test.
- All India Test Series + Grand Success Package.
- Clear all doubts.
- Study material for Selected subject.
- 6 days’ classes per week with Microschedule
- Research-based Study Material
- Chapter-wise assignments
- Weekly Tests (Strictly based on the Chemistry & Adv. Model)
- Doubt removal sessions by Subject Experts to strengthen your weak areas.
- Support in optimizing time utilization of students for structured self-study.
- 3 Part tests and 6 Grand tests for Chemistry mains and 4 Part test and 8
Grand tests for Chemistry advanced to control pressure before the exam
- Special inputs by our experienced faculties on strategy and time-management.
- Boosts confidence before the Chemistry and Advanced-2023.